1.08.2012

my first blog award


I'm so excited to have received my very first blog award! A huge thanks to The Bubblegum Tree for sharing the honor. She totally made my day!

Now it's my turn to nominate five happy little blogs (200 followers or less) by posting a comment on their blog and sharing the links here.

Be sure to hop on over to these up-and-coming blogs...you are sure to love them too!


Life in Middle School

Teach Love

Secondary Solutions

A Chocoholic Teacher

The Superlatives Six



This was a super LONG short week.
And somehow the weekend seemed to fly too.
But I have been busy making some goodies.

My geometry students just finished their first EOC packet.
They will be taking an end-of-course test in April.
We are quite limited on class time.
So they will complete an independent practice set weekly outside of class.
Each packet includes one open-response item from each of five strands.
Rubrics will be used to provide feedback.
So how do you prepare students for testing?

My weekend has also been filled with creating games for my MATHercise routine.
I'll try to share more soon...

Have a great week...and make it count!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment